What’s the difference between NDIS
registered and unregistered?
For NDIS participants, the main difference is that you can only access unregistered providers if your NDIS plan is Plan Managed or Self Managed. Whereas if you are NDIA Managed, your options are restricted and you can only access NDIS registered providers.
If you Self Manage your NDIS plan, unregistered providers will send their invoices to you to pay and you simply claim the funds back from the NDIS using the NDIS portal – if you’re Plan Managed, your Plan Manager does this for you.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
In a nutshell
- GSTC has elected not to register with the NDIS at this time. We are a part of the many unregistered providers operating in the NDIS model.
- Your NDIS plan must be Self Managed or Plan Managed to access GSTC as an unregistered provider, as we are unable to claim our invoices directly from the NDIS.
- Being an unregistered provider does not impact our professionalism or quality of supports offered.
- Accessing an unregistered provider opens up many more options for participants particularly in regional or rural areas.
Why should I choose GSTC?
Whether you use GSTC or another unregistered provider or a combination is entirely up to you, but here are three things to keep in mind:
- GSTC is staffed by skilled, passionate and dedicated professionals aiming to make life better for people with a disability.
- We comply with the NDIS Commission’s model by adhering to the NDIS Code of Conduct, police checks for all staff, risk assessments, hold appropriate insurances, a complaints procedure as well as Service Agreements so you can be confident using
- Choosing GSTC for some or all of your support services means you are in control. We can provide tailored support services to assist you to reach your goals and gain independence.
How can I access GSTC as my provider?
Call us now or complete the Enquiry Form and one of our representatives will be in touch.
Get in touch
Call us now to discuss how we can assist you.
Support Service Areas
- Certificate courses in Hospitality, Retail Services, Retail Management Business, Business Admin, Logistics, Warehousing Operations.
- Dedicated trainers to monitor and mentor you through the course
Employment and life skills training
- How to write a resume and cover letter
- Interview techniques
- Presentation skills and when you get that job
- Mentoring on the job
Assistance with Daily Life
- Domestic tasks
- Meal preparation
- Garden maintenance
- Minor home maintenance